Bright Futures standard rate is $5.25 per hour per child.
-Subsidies may apply – see workingforfamilies.govt.nz or call Inland Revenue 0800 257 477.
You can also view our handy subsidy rate card here
-20 hours free ECE is available for 3 and 4 year olds up to a maximum of 6 hours per day and 20 hours per week.
Additional care is then charged at $5.25 per hour
– Family discount – If you have two or more children requiring care a family discount may apply.
Please call our Visiting Teachers for more information
A holding fee of $3.50 per hour per child applies where one or more weeks notice is given to the Educarer and Bright Futures. Notified absences are typically due to a planned holiday.
A holding fee of $5.25 per hour per child applies where no notice or less than a weeks notice is given to the Educarer and Bright Futures. Unnoticed absences are typically due to sickness.
Accounts are due to be paid on receipt of invoice. Invoices are issued fortnightly.
Payment can be made:
- At Napier Family Centre reception where cash, eftpos and cheques are accepted
- Any Bright Futures office – cash and cheques only
- At any BNZ branch to Napier Family Centre’s account: 02-0700-0250558-00 (please ensure you use your account code as a reference)
- Via internet banking to account number: 02-0700-0250558-00 (please ensure you use your account code as a reference)
- Via Direct Debit – please fill out and return this form.
Overdue payments may incur extra fees. In this event your contact details may be sent to a Debt Collection Agency or Court for payment recovery.
When you enrol your child we will agree hours of care, as you require. Please remember to keep to these hours, as you will be invoiced for them unless you formally change the enrolled hours. Your Educarer and Visiting Teacher must agree any changes to hours. If you exceed your enrolled hours you will be charged for the extra time.
A record of your child’s hours in care is kept by your Educarer including enrolled hours and attended hours. Each week your Educarer will provide you with the record sheet to sight and sign. This is a Ministry of Education requirement.
Bright Futures enrolment form