Bright Futures can support both children and whãnau by providing a safe, secure home environment for school aged children before or after school.
• We ensure children are provided with opportunities to relax and enjoy themselves
• School aged children will be offered a stimulating and varied programme of activities, appropriate for children’s ages and development and allow children choice
Some great things about Bright Futures out of school care:
• We are licenced to provide out of school care by the Ministry of Education
• We maintain required Ministry of Education ratios – Up to 6 children (up to 13 years old) can be present in the home, up to 4 children can be present in the home that provides licensed home based ECE
• Our Visiting Teachers support our Educarers by visiting the homes, providing support and guidance as required
• Our Visiting Teachers monitor Ministry of Education regulations including child ratios, safe environments, equipment and learning programmes
• WINZ OSCAR subsidies are available (criteria applies)
• In many cases Educarer’s can provide transport although this is not guaranteed. Transport fees will apply.
At Bright Futures we:
• Believe in the value of Tuakana Teina, providing children of different ages with rich learning opportunities in a supported environment
• Recognise the importance of early relationships and attachments to Educarers as young children begin their school journey
• Value the importance of reciprocal, responsive relationships with parents and whãnau
• Provide flexible, affordable out of school care for school aged children (up to 13 years of age) in a home environment
Talk to us today about out of school care for your child.
“Bright Futures childcare and learning is a service of Napier Family Centre, an award winning not for profit social service agency. Any surpluses we make go right back in, to help provide a better service to our local communities.”