Bright Futures for 0-5 year olds follows Ministry of Education regulations as well as incorporating best practices for home based care and learning.
Click here to see just a few of the reasons our Educarers love being with Bright Futures.
With Bright Futures you can:
- Enjoy an attractive self-employment opportunity to earn while you work from home
- Receive subsidised training for a Level 4 Certificate in Early Childhood Education
- Choose the days and hours you work
- Enjoy FREE access to car seats, nursery equipment and high chairs, uniforms, educational resources and consumable play equipment
- Enjoy ‘Bright Days’ – partial reimbursement for up to 11 holiday days (conditions apply)
- Enjoy Free regular excursions, weekly playgroups and weekly hip hop dance classes
- Get Free a website profile page, Facebook advertising and profile flyers to help you grow your business
- Get Free first aid training and refreshers
By choosing Bright Futures you will receive:
- Excellent support through Visiting Teachers, Marketing and administration
- Guaranteed payment for the hours you work. This means we invoice parents and manage those payments or any debt incurred
- You are paid to attend four Bright Futures hosted or endorsed workshops per year
- You will be part of an organisation that works for the well-being of the community. Bright Futures is a service of Napier Family Centre, an award winning, not for profit community organisation
We hope you will join our team and enjoy a great career with us.